Success stories of technology startups such as Google, Alibaba, Flipkart and Amazon have not left Southeast Asia untouched. After the booming Indian startup scene, a number of ASEAN countries are now gearing up to attract entrepreneurs and stimulate the creation and growth of startups. China and India, in fact, are leading the trend not only in Asia but globally. Of late, the exponential growth in market value of technology startups worldwide has generated great curiosity in investors and investees. In this workshop conducted by i-Deals Network in Bangkok for participants, experts will train participants about new valuation methods and approaches along with real life case studies.
• This is a serious workshop created for ambitious startups, senior executives and
strategists from e-commerce, fin-tech and health-tech companies. Entrepreneurs
and PE/VC professionals planning to enter the e-commerce space also make ideal
participants. Seasoned practitioners looking to upskill themselves and grow their
practices will find value after attending this workshop.
• CFOs and Finance Controllers
• Understand the new valuation methods and approaches
• Learn fundraising strategies
• Analyse and critique the use of appropriate valuation models
• Know governance and regulatory requirements
• Foresee the growth of e-commerce industry