Financial modeling is a departure point from valuation in that it helps to provide us with predicative assessment of what our target company would look like under particular transaction. Modeling is a crucial step in making informed investment decisions that can have a huge financial impact on companies. By attending this course, you will be able to effectively prepare, analyze and interpret financial models in corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions.
• Gain an introductory understanding of integrated financial statement modeling
• Learn to how to forecast projections
• Become familiar with cash sweep modeling
• Acquire the ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial models
• Construct forecasted financial statement models and perform sensitivity analysis
• Develop or improve Excel skills while learning different modeling techniques
• The mix of basic valuation techniques & applications provided in this seminar will
appeal to a widely diverse audience.
• Equity research analysts, who are interested in examining alternatives to the multiples that they use or the linkage to discounted cash flow models
• Corporate financial officers, who want to understand the details of valuation, either because they are planning acquisitions or are interested in value enhancement strategies for their firms
• Analysts involved in mergers and acquisitions, who would like to acquire a wider repertoire of valuation skills
• Portfolio Managers who are interested in the effects of corporate restructuring on firm value, and the implications for portfolio management.
• Anyone interested in valuation