The whole market has been disrupted due to Covid 19. It is not only a country phenomenon but a global phenomenon. The Valuation of Startups, Small Cap, and Mid Cap companies hit the floor. But with the hope of the vaccine, and Government Stimulus many sectors outperformed and so did the Stock Market. In the current market, we have seen a flurry of IPOs. Barring a few most of them were successful. Successful exits require considerable planning. Proficient strategies will bring the most rewarding eventual exits.
This two-day workshop is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of private equity and venture capital investment disciplines; covering the entire process of Exit and the trends of Exits in India and Asia in the current scenario. At this workshop, you would hear and interact with experienced professionals from the industry and gain a deeper understanding of the VC and PE exit strategy.
- Corporate / Commercial Lawyers
- VPs and Managers from Legal Department
- Managing Directors and Senior Management
- CFOs and Senior Finance Executive
- Executives of M&A Team
- Directors of Strategic Planning
- Contract Managers / Specialists
- Prepare your firm to list in the stock market
- Exit process - Learn to exit in the most efficient way
- Understand and analyze the Exit trends other than IPOs
- Learn to overcome Legal and Tax issues
- Learn from case studies and examples of recent Exits