We are in the midst of a digital tsunami. Digital technologies have progressed exponentially over the last decades and a tipping point has been reached. We are seeing new intelligent programs beat the best human experts in complex domains. We are witnessing the emergence of new digital leaders that are dominating multiple business sectors on the strength of their agile digital platforms/services and are threatening to eclipse traditional leaders.
Further the pace of progress in digital technologies shows no signs of slowing down. All industries are susceptible to the forces of digital transformation and all executives are confronted by the dynamics of digital disruption. There will be significant new opportunities as the underlying forces of digital disruption and value creation are understood and leveraged. This will include opportunities for both transforming existing businesses and creating new startups. Success in this rapidly changing world will require both a solid understanding of digital products, services and business models and an inspirational leadership style to be bold, take risks and lead complex change.
- 1.CEOs, CTOs, CIOsof Corporate and Startups
- 2.Corporate Strategy Professionals
- 3. Managing Directors and Board Members
- 4. Department Heads and Senior Management
- 5. Leadership Team of Traditional Companies
- 6. PE,VC and Angel Investor who are looking to invest in Tech Companies
- Understand the need and potential impact of digital, and learn to adapt to this fast-changing environment
- Consolidate a strong foundation in the current competitive market through a high level digital-led strategy
- Explore emerging technologies like IoT, Blockchain, AI/ML
- Use techniques to calculate risks and rewards of digital implementation in the changing industry landscape
- Create strategic & operational plans across the value chain
- Know how digitization can be done efficiently and inexpensively with real case examples
- Get solutions for your business problems that are impacting your digital transformation strategy