Fundraising & Valuation of E-Commerce And Techstartups – Mumbai, 9th March
The e-commerce businesses in India has seen unprecedented growth especially in the last two years. The adoption of technology is enabling the e-commerce sector to be more reachable and efficient. With the new government being elected, business confidence has significantly improved. In 2014, due to strong growth prospects investors aggressively funded the e-commerce sector.
Since only 19% population in India uses internet, scope of growth is immense Demographic profile analysis of internet users further confirms in coming years there will be rapid growth of e-commerce. Approximately 75 % of internet users are below the age of 34 years. This category shops more than rest of the population. In coming year’s presence of internet in rural areas will also boost the growth of the sector. Several of India’s blue-chip PE firms, which previously avoided investing in e-commerce, are now looking for opportunities in the sector.
During the workshop, all sessions will have a highly technical content with workshops catering to all levels of experience. The workshop aims to provide a comprehensive knowledge on e-valuation methods & approaches along with governance and regulatory requirements for e- commerce companies.
E-commerce – An overview
• The e-business model – Some Case Studies
• Method and approach and challenges in Business Planning Process
Fund raising for e-commerce companies
• Identification of fundraising prospects
• Types of Fund Raising
• Fund raising strategy
• Tips for Successful Fundraising
Valuation methods and approaches
• Valuation and Pricing analysis – A perspective
• How does a Venture Capitalist value e-commerce companies
• Some alternative approaches
Deal-making – Negotiation of Term Sheet
• Investor expectations – (key terms, valuation for subsequent rounds, exits)
• Expectations of a e-commerce company – A case study (take a case of Flipkart, Snapdeal, Ola, etc…,)
Governance and regulatory requirements
• FDI regulations and entity restructuring
• Taxation issues
Future of the industry
• Role of M&A and Consolidation in the growth of e-commerce industry
• Investor’s game and how long will they play?
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Working Space Partner
Standard Fee : INR 15,000 + Service Tax(per delegate)
Early bird discount : For first 10 delegates INR 13,500 + Service Tax (per delegate)
Group discount (for 3 or more delegate) : INR 12,000 + Service Tax (per delegate)
Special discount for 91 Springboard startups : INR 10,000 + Service Tax (per delegate) Discount code : AVE1485889844540
In case of queries, please email us at email@example.com or call Mr Raj Mishra on +91 9650920078
BANK A/C DETAILS FOR – CHEQUE,CASH AND NEFT PAYMENT
Account name: I-Deals Network Pvt. Ltd.
Bank name: ICICI Bank
Account no: 629705016365
Branch Name: Mayur Vihar Branch
IFSC Code: ICIC0006297